Belgian Beer Tours
Join us on our Annual Belgian Fun & Beer Tours!
The Fun & Beer Tours are a Global Beer Network initiative, organized by Albion Tours NV, Knokke-Heist, Belgium, Belgian Travel license: A1397. Our guide is Regnier Demuynck our friend from Bruges, a first class Belgian beer expert and active in tourism.
You will remember this tour for the rest of your life. We will:
- See the grandeur of the capital Brussels, the romantic eternal beauty of Bruges, the Venice of the North.
- Visit with us the following breweries:
- Eat fresh mussels the Flemish way, while drinking crisp triples.
- Meet the real 'Manneke Pis' and 'Jeanneke Pis' in person.
- Be overwhelmed by the beauty and splendor of the Brussels Grote Markt.
- So much more ...
The 2013 tour starts on Sunday September 15th in Brussels and ends on Sunday, September 22nd in Brussels.
Included in our promotional price are: all breakfasts, lunches, beer dinners, stay in upper tourist class hotels, luxury bus + driver, all entrance fees, professional guides, and plenty of beer tastings including pub crawls most of the nights!!!
Cost per person, based on double occupancy of the room:
Land package only
(Sunday, 9/15/2013- Sunday, 9/22/2013)
370.00 + Euro
We give the land-package only price because many of you may choose to stay longer in Europe before or after the tour, and because many of you can take advantage of the mileage program of your favorite airline. All other European countries out of Brussels can be reached by train or by air very easily.
Airline fares vary depending on time of booking, departure airport, date of flight, direct to Brussels or stop in London, Paris or Amsterdam. Most major American airlines offer direct flights to Brussel out of many US cities. A travel-agent can find you the right price.
Check today's exchange rate Euro-Dollar: http://www.xe.com, or http://www.x-rates.com. Remember exchange rates fluctuate constantly. The used exchange rate will be the rate used by your credit card company on the day of the charge.
- A deposit will hold your space and is refundable until July 1st, 2013.
- Final payment is due on July 1st, 2013.
- Visa and Master cards will be used for the deposit and final payment.
View the 2013 Fun & Beer Tour Itinerary