We are excited to announce the finalists of this years Best Petrus Cocktail Competition:
Lisandra Montañez Schilansky – Daquiri – La Taberna Lúpulo PR
see Lisandra’s cocktail
Dana De La Garza – Mai Tai – The Surly Goat CA
see Dana’s cocktail
Thomas Ardia – French 75 – Sonder & Dram ME
see Thomas’ cocktail
Shaun O’Connor – Last Word – Brick & Ash MA
see Shaun’s cocktail
Jarret Holborough – Jack Rose – 9 Mile Station GA
see Jarret’s cocktail
WIN A TRIP OF A LIFETIME FOR TWO TO BELGIUM VALUED AT $10,000!
Four finalists will be chosen to compete at 9 Mile Station in Atlanta. The winning cocktail and its creator will be featured in Imbibe magazine and win a trip for 2 to Belgium in September 2019!
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
• Share a video of you making your #BestPetrusCocktail on your business’s Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
• Must tag @PetrusSourBeers @GlobalBeerNetwork and use #BestPetrusCocktail to enter competition.
• Also include #Mixology #BelgianBeer if space allows.
1.) Must be a CLEAR interpretation of one of these 12 classic cocktails: • Daquiri • Jack Rose • Manhattan • Sazerac • Sidecar • Martini • Pimm’s Cup • French 75 • Negroni • Mai Tai • Old Fashioned • The Last Word
2) Cocktail must include Petrus Aged Pale or Petrus Aged Red and MUST be designed to accentuate the complex flavors of PETRUS SOUR BEERS!
3) Must use maximum of 8 ingredients in 6 steps or less.
4) Cocktail will be judged on simplicity and the ability to be replicated by amateur cocktail enthusiasts.
5) No homemade syrups.
The top four entries will be selected by Brewery De Brabandere as finalists for a final event at 9 Mile Station in Atlanta, June 2019.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES APRIL 12TH, 2019
Belgian Trip Details: First week of September 2019. Trip includes attending Belgian Beer Week on the Grande Place in Brussels. For more details e-mail Daniel Leeman, Director of Marketing for Global Beer Network email@example.com