About Global Beer
Belgian breweries and beer labels imported by Global Beer Network include:
- DeBrabandere: Bavik Premium Pils, Wittekerke, Petrus Aged Pale and Old Brown
- Boelens: , Dubbel Klok, Triple Klok, Bieken
- Van Honsebrouck: St. Louis, Kasteel, Bacchus
- Silenrieux: Joseph, Sarah
- Silly: Scotch Silly, Silly Saison, Silly Sour, La Divine
- The Musketeers: Troubadour Blonde, Troubadour Obscura, Troubadour Magma
- Van Eecke: Poperings Hommel, Kapittel (Abt, Prior, Pater and Blond)
- Van Steenberge: Gulden Draak, Piraat, Monk’s Café, Biere Du Boucanier, Bornem Double and Tripel, Bruegel, and Ertvelds Wit
Beer labels imported by Global Beer Network are available in restaurants, bars and liquor stores in 47 states (excluding Alaska, Mississippi and Wyoming), Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Details on availability can be found on the Where to Find page as well as the individual product pages on this site.
Global Beer is led by Steve Villani, President and Cliff Lusso, Jr., Chief Operating Officer.
Global Beer Network
325 N. Main St., Middleton, MA 01949
Tel: 800-442-3379 | Fax: 805-683-1470