About Global Beer
Global Beer Network is the exclusive U.S. importer for six award-winning Belgian breweries, as well as one Czech brewery. We import nearly 60 Belgian beer labels, including the popular Gulden Draak, Wittekerke and Piraat.
Breweries and beer labels imported by Global Beer Network include:
- Brewery DeBrabandere: Bavik Super Pils, Wittekerke, Wittekerke Wild, Petrus Aged Pale, Petrus Aged Red, Petrus Old Brown,
- Brewery Van Honsebrouck: St. Louis Premium, St. Louis Fond Tradition, Kasteel, Barista Chocolate Quad, Bacchus
- Brasserie de Silly: Scotch de Silly, Silly Saison, Silly Sour, La Divine
- The Musketeers: Troubadour Blonde, Troubadour Obscura, Troubadour Magma
- Brewery Van Eecke: Poperings Hommel, Kapittel (Abt, Prior, Pater and Blond)
- Brewery Van Steenberge: Gulden Draak, Gulden Draak 9000, Piraat, Piraat Triple Hop, Monk’s Café, DeGarre, Bornem Double and Tripel and Ertvelds Wit
- Pivovar Samson (Czech Republic) : Praga Pils, Praga Dark Lager
Beer labels imported by Global Beer Network are available in restaurants, bars and liquor stores in all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and the U.S. & British Virgin Islands. Details on availability can be found on the Where to Find page as well as the individual product pages on this site.
Global Beer is led by Steve Villani, President and Cliff Lusso, Jr., Chief Operating Officer.
Global Beer Network
325 N. Main St., Middleton, MA 01949
Tel: 800-442-3379 | Fax: 805-683-1470
Media Contacts for Global Beer Network: