Global Beer Network is the exclusive U.S. importer of award-winning breweries from Belgium, Germany, Austria, Ireland and Italy.
At Global Beer Network we are passionate about our brands and see them as more than just liquid in a bottle. Our brands are the embodiment of the place and culture from which they are born, and in many cases they are family recipes that have been handed down over generations.
With distribution in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. & British Virgin Islands consistent communication and partnership with our wholesalers is our number one priority. We strive to connect our breweries to bars, restaurants and retailers dedicated to delivering a unique experience to their customers. Our sales team is trained abroad and immersed in these cultures to return to the U.S. with authentic experiences and stories to share with distributors, retailers and customers alike.
Mission: To connect world-class beverage suppliers to distributors and retailers by offering diverse logistical solutions and executing innovative sales and marketing programs.
Vision: To be the most sought after import beverage partner in the U.S.A.
1. Strive for executional excellence through reliable communication…Our job is not done until the product is in the hands of the consumer and on time!
2. Take a collaborative approach …We seek to establish trust and loyalty with our partners by working together to create a sales and marketing strategy that can be successful in the U.S. without sacrificing their brand’s integrity.
3. Empower our team to take action…Using critical thinking to come up with thoughtful solutions to ensure success for our brewers, wholesalers and retail partners.
4. Focus on self Improvement…By continuously evaluating and improving our systems and processes, while investing in the personal growth of our people, we ensure our long term success.
5. Promote a culture of positivity…We seek out like-minded partners who are committed to quality and scalability, while maintaining a sense of social and environmental responsibility.
GBN is an employee owned company, led by President Steve Vilanni.
Johnny Fincoene and Claudine Massenhove
in Santa Barbara, CA
GBN MAKES A MOVE
Steve Villani and Cliff Lusso acquire Global Beer Network and move it to Middleton, MA
Steve Villani is knighted by the Knighthood of the Brewers Paddle in Brussels
Cliff Lusso is knighted by the Knighthood of the Brewers Paddle in Brussels
BREWERY VAN HONSEBROUCK & LAS VEGAS
Brewery Van Honsebrouck aquired and GBN hosts its first
Distributor Conference in Las Vegas
A NEW HOME
a new warehouse
and office space in
Historic Lambic producer Brouwerij Boon joins GBN
LAGERS FROM GERMANY
Global Beer aquires the brand Flensburger, its first German Brewery
TRAPPIST BEER FROM BELGIUM
Chimay joins Global Beer Network
A NEW AUSTRIAN PARTNER
Stiegl joins Global Beer Network
WELCOME SCHNEIDER WEISSE
GBN partners with Schneider Weisse, Bavaria’s oldest Weisse brewery.